The City of Fairburn has been selected as a recipient of the Livable Centers Initiative (LCI) grant for the creation of a Downtown Master Plan. Read on...
In cooperation with Governor Kemp and Chief Justice Melton, the Fairburn Municipal Court is closed until June 13, 2020. All cases will be reset by mail to the address on the citation. Read on...
Congratulations! The City of Fairburn’s mural grant application was selected by Go Georgia Arts! Read on...
- Fairburn Business & Economic Investment Forum
- Level 1 Drought Response Declaration
- Southern Fulton Comprehensive Transportation Plan Public Meeting
- State of the City Address 2019
- Women In Municipal Government Award @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Mayor: Fairburn getting business, housing development- Jan 15, 2019
- Fairburn Promotes Growth and Investment with Inaugural Business and Economic Investment Forum- Jan 8, 2019
- Carr-Hurst Makes A Difference During First year as Fairburn’s First Black Female Mayor - Dec 4, 2018
- Fairburn revamping downtown development- May 1, 2018
- Fairburn Prepares to Talk Business with Entrepreneurs and Investors- Nov 29, 2018
- Hurst: Fairburn Is Embracing New Days, Economic Growth - Jan 17, 2019
- Fairburn Recognizes Solstice Apartment Residents, Staff For Child Rescue Efforts - Sep 17, 2018
- Fairburn hopes $1.4M parking lot will soothe Ga. 74 traffic woes - Feb 21, 2019
- AERO ATL Podcast featuring Mayor Elizabeth Carr-Hurst - May 20, 2019 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>