Local Schools

Fulton County Schools

The following documents are required for enrollment in Fulton County schools:
  • Proof of residency
  • Certified birth certificate from your state department of vital statistics
  • Immunization records on Georgia state forms
  • Vision, hearing and dental screening records from a family physician or local health clinic


Please contact the Fulton County Public Health at 404-730-1211.
For more information on immunizations visit Health and Wellness.